Spend $150 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
Join us live or watch on the app later!
If you have an apple product you can down load our app HEREIf you have an Android product you can download our app HERE
As a general rule of thumb it takes roughly 3 fat quarters of wool for the backgrounds on the stools. It will vary depending on how busy the design is.
If you would like to gather your own supplies to build your own stool here’s what you need for this size and this style stool:
1. 1/2 inch Plywood cut to 11.5/11.5 inches and routered, sanded and drilled for nutserts
2. 4- 1/4 x20 thread size nutsert
3. 4 Bolts hanger bolts .25x20 4 inches long, machine thread 1 half and the other half is a lag end
4. 4 legs drilled out for 1/4 in bolts
5. Block of 3 inch HD Foam 12x12
6. Batting 1.5x20x36 and 1.5x20x10
7. Muslin 22x22
8. Heavy duty Stapler