Searsport Rug Hooking
Full Set up for Oxford Punch Needles
We have created this bundle for you to make it easy and simple!
1. Pick your needle size #13 or #14, these are the sizes we used on the samples. This is the boxed needle with the stitch gauge and instructions.
2. Pick your kit, we have them all ready for you to punch! It’s your surged monks cloth with the pattern drawn on it, all your yarn, instructions and color pictures as guides
3. The. We included Our favorite bent tipped scissors to snip the yarn with out the danger of cutting into your pattern.
4. And Our 10x12 punch needle frame with the same high quality grippers as we use on all our frames!
5. And our finishing kit that is 25 clips and our favorite bent tip needles along with instructions on how to finish your little mat!
6. Then we are packing it in a free large zipper tote! (Except the frame ;) it’s too big!)
The Oxford needle is designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford.
The #13 Oxford Punch needle for use with Yarn, fine Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics, it makes a 13/16 in loop.
The #14 Oxford Punch needle for use with Yarn, fine Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics, it makes a 1/8 in loop.
Made in the USA, Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed, Maple Handle
Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
Lifetime Money back guarantee!
BOXED means you will receive it in the box with a stitch gage and basic instructions.
The difference between the needles are the height of the loops they punch, and the fatness of the yarn they will hold. A regular is for bulky yarn and cut strips from #3-#8 and a fine is for finer yarns and worsted weight yarns. or really fine strips.